Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

One fine day

It is all about the music! This is a great deal harder than I thought it would be. I have writen many articles over the years, and it really doesn't get easier as it goes.




I started this blog to create a music forum for music lovers all around. Musicians and fans alike need a place to go to vent and share thoughts. My website http://www.sparx-entertainment.com/ is not a site where this can happen. Though I have friend connect, it is still not the same. The site is an information site. So hear we are..... Where to start, what to do, and how to draw people here???? Through all of my internet searching I really have not found a blog or such that matches what I am trying to do. I have no examples to go by, so I will just wing it and see what happens.




I want to share videos, music, links, thoughts and experiences about music. Where did you go this week that made an impression on you? Did you have a horrible experience this weekend? Did you play somewhere that was just an awesome experience? Or not? I for one went to The Red 55 Winery in Lindale, Tx.. Now this is a great place to sit and have a cozy evening with your friends. That is once you get past ALL the pictures of Miranda Lambert. It is her Winery. But after that it was nice. My fiance' and his band played there. This was one of their best sounding gigs. They were so tight and their sound mix was perfect.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment