Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kurt Cobain~ We love you!

Okay, I know that this video is all over the net, but hey. This is just crazy! Why are they even given up a fuss?? It is a video game and Love gave permission for this to be. Love is just looking for some attention. She needs to be in the spotlight and hasn't recieved any love in a while. Is there nothing of any more importance going on in the music world? I guess not since I googled "music news" and this was the main topic for all news and blog areas. I just feel that this is not news. Then again I am putting it in my blog.
But on the other side I am not griping about the way Kurt looks or is dressed, as her(Love)is. It is her that is my gripe. She has never done anything constructive with his estate. Just gripe and gripe about this and that over the years. Let the man rest Love! I am sure that his fans(me included) don't care what he is wearing nor how his hair looks. We love the thought of "being" him while we rock out! We love him for his talent. I mean face it, did he ever really "look" as she is trying to make him look today? We did not love him for his looks-ok some of us thought he was hot! Not the point. Point is she is taking things out of context and seeking attention on his name once again. Love, get a life. It is a game. Treat it like one.




Grant it that Kurts music is one of a kind and has touched a many of lives over the years. Mine included. I can not speak for him,but I am pretty sure that he would get a kick out of his new field as a avatar. Even if it is singing to other types of music which is his former band members gripes about this. Are none of them just happy that he is living on for the younger generation to know about?  What I am sure he would not be happy about is how all of them use his name today just to get attention! And not for the amazing artist that he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment