Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Okay. We live and we learn. Is that not what we are taught from the early stages of childhood when things never turn out they way we try? Well....... I for one am learning everyday what NOT to do on a computer!


Back to the subject at hand.

I will need to upload more videos to youtube this evening. As well as go in and change my videos so only music shows up. I have so many great videos to share with you all. I will let things upload while I go to sleep. though I have DSL it is still slow in the upload process. Oh well.

What is happening in the world of music around the world this weekend?? I know of a few shows around, but they are just your normal "bar shows". There needs to be a place where we can have awesome shows on a weekly basis with out the bar drams. This I believe is already in the making. Cat Daddy's Sports Bar is building Cat Daddy's Music Plex. This is just going to be so great when it is finished. There will be live, affordable music events on a weekly basis right here in East Texas. I just can't wait for it all to take place. Sparx Entertainment will be helping bring in musicians and bands from all around. It will be a show to remember every weekend, and no bar room fights to ruin your evening! Yeah!
There is nothing worse than going out for the evening and seeing people so drunk that they have to fight with anyone who looks at their women for more than a second! Or their man for that matter. I guess I have just grown past all of that scene. I suppose, looking back, that I enjoyed that at one point in my life. Boy what was I thinking? It is not like I am old, but just that it gets old. Going to the same place, having the same drink, and seeing the same idiot do the same stupid things every week! I use to get a kick out of some people, and thinking back, I don't really know what I was thinking! 
Well, I guess we all find a new purpose in life and a new direction sooner or later. My new purpose in life is to LIVE. To live in harmony with myself and really, I mean really, enjoy life. I want to be able to remember what happened the night before, and look back on it not with regret, but with joy.
In promoting music there is so much joy that comes along with the frustration, that the joy out weighs the frustration. At least for me. I enjoy seeing people enjoy their life. When they are in to the music and the happening then I can look at life and say "This is what living is." Just enjoying yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment